Customer service is always, #1 at Barry’s Security Services. Our Management team is on-call 24-hours per day, ready with answers to any of your security needs.
Big Enough to Do the Job. Small Enough to Do It Right.
When we are notified that a client is in need of additional officers, the patrol supervisor will be dispatched immediately to cover until the standby officer is sent to replace the patrol supervisor. Our clients state that our responsiveness to security alerts and management’s responsiveness to their needs and concerns, put us far above the competition.
24-Hour Communication Center
Our central communication center is staffed 24-hours a day by our fully trained personnel. You will, at all times, be speaking with a Barry’s Security Services, employee when calling our office at 1-800-493-4827, never an answering service or a machine. This allows our clients continual contact with our management team, as well as our account managers, supervisors, patrolmen, and security officers. Should an officer need assistance, he or she simply contacts our office, and a dispatcher will contact the appropriate personnel to rectify any situation. With Barry’s Security Services, our management team is always available. Our account management system and central communication center allow us to offer a quick response to any situation. Any client is more than welcome to e-mail us at anytime with questions, or any other type of comments.
Client’s Account Set-up
When starting a new account the following procedures are as follows:
- The client signs the contract and establishes a start date.
- We complete a security survey of client’s facilities with recommendations for maximum security.
- Security officers must complete all training, background checks, and drug screening. The client will be given these records for his or her review before the officer is assigned to that client.
- Account manager, supervisors, and rovers are trained on post procedures along with actual working experience on the job. Training records will be kept at the client’s location for review.
- All necessary equipment, policies, procedures, and paperwork are in place and working.
- Once the account is started, there will always be constant supervision and ongoing training to ensure quality control.
Setup procedures may vary if contract is a short-term contract or client has special needs.